[dba-VB] C# Databases without borders

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jan 11 14:12:22 CST 2011

Three ways:

Binary array stored in the application as a resource and do that analysis yourself on the array
elements.

SQLite - http://www.sqlite.org/

Access mdb

The  first  way is probably the optimum, but will require a bit more coding to do the analysus.

With only 40,000 rows stored as a collection or array, the in-memory scanning and
summation should be near instant ( at least it would be if I did it in Powerbasic <g>)

--
Stuart