[dba-VB] Report wizard / viewer

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 09:55:04 CST 2011

I looked at reports for a while and decided to use Report Server in SQL
Server 2008 R2.  They have more features than in SQL Server 2008, and are
free.  So you don't have to deal with Crystal Reports licensing questions or
issues.  I don't have experience with this yet, nor have I used Crystal
Reports.

You install Report Server when you install SQL Server, or you can install
Report Server at some point later.

Dan