[dba-VB] Working on an Internet Shop - what is theusual official way to get good pictures

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Jan 27 10:14:09 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your additional notes.
Searching on bing/google - yes, it's possible but

- it's very time consuming - there are 1000+ phisical products positions and
- (which is more important) I'm not sure that "grabbing" pics on Internet to
reuse them in a custom Internet shop is a legal practice.

<<<
No detailed experience - it is just how it works

OK. We will see how my enquire for Babolat will work...
I will also ask my customer to request their dealers for the physical
products pics...