[dba-VB] Working on an Internet Shop - what is the usualofficial way to get good pictures of customers' goods forsuch a shop?

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Jan 27 18:37:51 CST 2011

Hi Jim --

Thank you for your feedback.

<<<
The customers I have, I put them in charge of supplying the pictures...and
therefore any copyrights issues are their concerns.

Yes, this is what I've tried to do first of all but it takes "ages" for the
customer to get that pictures ready (not yet) - so I have started to look
for "workaround" quicker alternatives...