[dba-VB] Localizing Silverlight Business Application

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jan 31 02:59:52 CST 2011

Hi Shamil

Yes, I have a small project where I would use Silverlight straight, also to gain some knowledge for programming to Windows Phone 7 - we just got our Samsung Omnia 7 last week to replace the seven year old Sony-Ericsson T610 which have served extremely well.

I located a book:
Pro Business Applications with Silverlight 4 by Chris Anderson
http://apress.com/book/view/9781430272076

to obtain some support.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 31-01-2011 02:22 >>>
Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your note.
I'm not sure I will use SIlverLight in the development  real  soon but who knows...

Do you use SilverLight "hard way" or via LightSwitch?