[dba-VB] Mercurial vs. SVN

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Jan 31 12:31:54 CST 2011

Hi Gustav --

OK.
tryig to use this info here

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/85353/best-general-svn-ignore-pattern

still not sure  how to make it working properly - tried via
SVN->[Properties] but it somehow didn't work well...

As for SVN and Mercurial and Northwind.CodePlex.com - I'm going to "cross"
them:

- I do use Mercurial locally but
- in the next release on codeplex I do plan to commit Mercuarial repository
entries within source code, so the one who uses SVN - will use it, then one
who use Mercurial - will use it.

That's a plan. I do not see why it can break. I could be missing something.
I do plan to make a new "crossed" release on Northwind.codeplex.com this
week.