[dba-VB] closing your connections

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:37:38 CDT 2011

I'm not sure, I am closing and disposing my objects as I posted in my first
post...  but if I monitor the sql server I notice that the connection is
still active.(in awaiting sleep status but connected)  :-/

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
http://db.tt/JeXURAx | Drop Box, Storage in the Cloud (free)