[dba-VB] SVN - removing all version control for a directory andall files underneath

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Fri Mar 11 20:39:50 CST 2011

Hi Guys,

I found a reg file that adds a right click menu item to remove all
hidden svn dirs. And files from the selected dir.

Create a .reg file,

Paste this code in,

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\DeleteSVN]

@="Delete SVN Folders"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Folder\shell\DeleteSVN\command]

@="cmd.exe /c \"TITLE Removing SVN Folders in %1 && COLOR 9A && FOR /r
\"%1\" %%f IN (.svn) DO RD /s /q \"%%f\" \""

Save it,

Merge it to your reg.

Works for me.

Cheers