[dba-VB] Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat May 7 08:09:00 CDT 2011

Hi John --

Did you try to deploy your SMO-empowered application to the customers'
systems?
I mean would that be enough in such a case to deliver to the customer side
only referenced SMO .NET Framework class libraries deployed locally together
with their "parent" custom application, or the full (.NET Framework) SMO SDK
should be also installed/deployed?