[dba-VB] Which version of Visual Studio

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Nov 14 16:23:03 CST 2011

Here is a related question to variable names.  I read somewhere that
Hungarian naming convention is not now supported by Microsoft and
they prefer not to include the type as a prefix.  What could be the
reason for this?  I know there are more tooltips to help identify a
variable but this is no help if you are looking at printed code.

David