[dba-VB] Writing and Hosting a Web Service in the SharePoint 2010Demo Virtual Machine...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Oct 10 01:37:06 CDT 2011

Hi All --

I have found this link related to the subject:

Download Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Trial today
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ee424282

It looks good but it's "too much" - I just need a demo/trial VM with
SharePoint 2010 Server configured to test some C#/OpenXML SDK/VBA +
SharePoint coding.

Is there SharePoint 2010 running in 32bit system environments?
If not is it possible to run 64bit virtual machine on 32bit systems? -
should be possible I guess, might be slow  - no problem