[dba-VB] Rapid Application Development: LightSwitch 2011 (nobeta)

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Sat Sep 10 10:59:07 CDT 2011

Hi Doug,

Thank you - this is why I'm "talking HTML5/CSS3/JavaScript" here - iPad is
rather popular here because of the current Russian president using it.
I do "wild guess" Windows Phone 7/8 will be also popular here when its
localized version will be released still I have to take into account Android
and iPhone users when developing mobile apps...