[dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 13:30:32 CST 2012

Hi Arthur,

Sorry to do this, but I'm going to steer you off into a different direction.
Instead of DataLink, SQLAdapters, etc, you should look hard at LINQ to SQL
(L2S).  The concept is actually not too far from using Access with local
tables with bound forms.  It does only work with SQL Server, but the data
connection is fast because it's optimized.  Just do a search on 'what is
LINQ to SQL'.

Good Luck,
Dan