[dba-VB] ASP.Net WebForms and MVC are Dead?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Feb 6 07:34:04 CST 2012

Hi Mark --

I have also "assigned some credit to it because the author is knowledgeable" and also because, I suppose, Jim Lawrence is working in the same direction and Jim is knowledgeable for sure...

> Can you use those techniques to a) improve time to delivery of code and b) provide same as or better UI ?
a) it should be probably comparable with classical ASP.NET Web Forms applications ("there is no miracles in this world")...
b) it would provide better, more intuitive UI, better response time - definitely I suppose...

Thank you.

-- Shamil

06 февраля 2012, 14:47 от Mark Breen <marklbreen at gmail.com>:

Hi Shamil,

I read this also and in my mind I assigned some credit to it because the author is knowledgeable.

What do you think?

Can you use those techniques to a) improve time to delivery of code and b) provide same as or better UI ?

thanks
Mark

On 5 February 2012 20:34, Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> wrote:
Hi All --

FYI: "ASP.Net WebForms and MVC are Dead to Me"
By Joe Brinkman on 2/1/2012 12:19 PM

http://www.theaccidentalgeek.com/post/2012/02/01/ASPNet-WebForms-and-MVC-are-Dead-to-Me.aspx

Thank you.

-- Shamil