[dba-VB] Actually a C# Question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 9 09:18:31 CST 2012

And so...

We wait for LightSwitch to grow up.  ;)

Obviously it is unusable (or barely usable) as you pointed out if it can't handle using a full SQL
Server instance for its data store instead of requiring an Express instance.

Perhaps when it grows up it will handle using a non-express instance?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it