[dba-VB] Google Translate API

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Feb 17 04:44:45 CST 2012

Hi Gustav --

Yes, "Event Viewer"  (upper cased) gets translated into Danish, French, Italian and many other languages but not in Russian (and not in many other languages) but when you'll make it lower cased then it gets translated in most of that languages where it fails with "Event Viewer" translation, including Russian. That's strange...

Thank you.

-- Shamil