[dba-VB] Use/convert Java with/to .Net

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 22 08:01:24 CST 2012

Hi Shamil

Of course, no problem!
Now, if I only knew a Java guy to consult ... as I have never written a single line of Java code.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 22-02-2012 14:39 >>>
Hi Gustav --

> I would love to but can't promise anything ...
I'm not trying to "charge" you with that testing :) - just wondering would that be possible -  if you'll see/find any samples whenever and whatever way you'll (occasionally) get at them  please post them - that was what I mainly meant...
I will also be looking for such samples but can't promise anything :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil