[dba-VB] FYI: Microsoft embracing REST, ATOM and JSON by Open Data Protocol (OData)

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:59:43 CDT 2012

First,
  Thanks for the quick demo, I'm not moving along in ObjC this quick (yet)
but I am working off of the userguide here, which is the opensource client
from MS... it moved from their codeplex and is now hosted on github, but
nonethe less the guide looks straightforward, I'll have time on
saturday/sunday to put my demo together, again thanks for supplying a
sample service :)

http://odata.github.com/OData4ObjC/OData%20SDK%20for%20Objective-C%20User%20Guide.htm

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...