[dba-VB] .Net 4 Parallel library

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Sep 14 16:08:33 CDT 2012

Hi John and Jim --

Well, I'm usually keeping MSDN contents treeview hidden and I'm opening topics by following topics' links in a new tab and I'm keeping MSDN tech site opened in a separate browser instance or within Visual Studio IDE - all that "preventive measures" help to not get lost in "MSDN jungles" - the latter (finding myself lost in MSDN tech. site "jungles") happens here too from time to time :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:57:52 -0700 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:

>Its not just you...I have been lost for days in the MSDN tech site. ;-)

Jim