[dba-VB] Asp.net photo gallery - Facebook style

Jeff jeff.developer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:30:11 CST 2013

Does anyone here have any experience trying to create a Facebook type photo gallery in vb.net?  I have found some samples, which are close enough, but I need to be able to go to a specific shared folder on my network.  I also have an issue in that some of the folder names contain spaces and before you ask, renaming all the folders to remove the spaces would be a long and involved process I don't want to have to do if I don't have to - it would require a lot of rewriting of the access 'app' and the web 'app'.

Sent from my iPad