[dba-VB] English understanding: Intrinsic?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 16 02:44:21 CDT 2014

Hi Mark

Thanks, it makes much more sense now.
However, given that explanation, my quote now makes less sense:

>    Intrinsic morphing for byte, sbyte, char, int16, uint16, uint32 and uint64.

as the morphing is rather a built-in feature of the library, I guess. Without that feature the library would still be useful, you would just have to handle the morphing otherwise.
Except, of course, if the author himself find this feature essential and would regard the library as crippled without the feature. Perhaps that is what he means. I could ask.

/gustav