[dba-VB] ASP.net Website Publishing

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 15:51:40 CST 2015

"wget" is a great simple command line option for extracting an entire website, to the current directory, with all the subdirectories intact.

Example: wget http://MyWebSite.com/

Of course there are many options and parameters you can use so you can extract just what you want. The following link is for Linux but there is a Windows equivalent.

http://www.kossboss.com/linux---wget-full-website

Jim