[dba-VS] Visual Basic 2012 - Change Form & Controls Based On Screen Resolution

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:52:19 CDT 2015

To all,

Been working on project for a few weeks now, all presentations from my
laptop and on other in-house laptops worked fine, however went to branch
yesterday for a demo and forms are too big for the maximum screen
resolution they have...Now I think I am going blind, I can see some code
for changing the form size, but not all the controls etc....Can anyone
point me in the right direction please.

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com