[dba-VS] [AccessD] Visual Studio and source control

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 2 22:53:01 CST 2015

Hi Gustav:

Wouldn't we all love have that sort of toy to play with.  What is most interesting is the applications and technology that went into making this system possible. A few years ago, this capability was not available, to anyone, at any scale, at any price.

Today, some smart fellow could run up a smaller but similar mashup in his/her basement for a few thousand dollars...in fact hundreds of startups have been doing exactly that.

Aside: In fact I have family members working in these type of businesses and the sky is truly the limit.

Jim