[dba-VS] C#, monads - must read - don't get mad with them while reading :)

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 8 09:35:29 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

I'm glad you included the last ("or first") link or I would have no idea of what a Monad is and is used.

However, I must admit that this does not fill a whole for me - it soon gets messy or at least hard-to-read code, and I prefer clarity above brevity. But who knows? Suddenly you have a situation where Monads could be the optimum tool.

Thanks! Learned something new today.

/gustav