[dba-VS] C#, monads - must read - don't get mad with them while reading :)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Jul 10 14:39:27 CDT 2015

 Hi Gustav --

I programmed on Algol on blackboard/paper only while in technical college. It was English (original) version of Algol. There were here also Russian versions of Algol and Cobol  and Fortran and even RPG, not sure about PL/I - the Russian versions of Algol and Cobol were funny :) , it may happen we'll get them or something like that back as Russian officials are currently promoting local software products, - and programming languages may follow...

SqlCommand is for real database-centered apps development, you know :) - similar to raw HTML(5)/CSS(3)/Javascript(/no any Coffee-/Type-Script - they are evil)  are for real web apps development :)

Yes, side project is interesting, it's under commercial NDA now, when released hopefully this fall then it should be possible to tell more about it: it's for local application market, but the knowledge/some parts of its software can be reused for more general purposes - if that application will happen to be developed I'll get you all here informed.

Thank you.

-- Shamil