[dba-VS] TypeScript

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jun 2 02:46:54 CDT 2015

 Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your note. As far as I see the course starts today.

Do you know does the course need any special version of Visual Studio to work though its exercises? (I can't get this info from the course description)..

BTW, my congratulations with your completion of the previous version of this course!
Have you got a verified certificate?
Do you plan to take this one?

-- Shamil