[dba-VS] TypeScript

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jun 2 05:06:17 CDT 2015

 Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your reply.

I do like and use interfaces since I have got acquainted with Implements feature in VBA.
Although I must note I don't use them that often (in my mainly C# nowadays programming practice) as it's recommended in OOP & D theory.

I'm not doing almost any JavaScript/Typescript development these days and I don't have plans to do it in the near future but I'll probably take the course - maybe it will push me more into JavaScript development direction :)
I doubt in TypeScript high value in actual development (I can be wrong), I'd prefer "hardcore" JavaScript development but IMO TypeScript should be a good current surrogate for to be approved soon ECMAScript 6/JavaScipt 6 ( http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:specification_drafts ) which, AFAIK, has got introduced the concept of classes and the other new language features, making it more close to TypeScript.

Thank you.

-- Shamil