[dba-VS] [AccessD] Visual Studio and source control

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 14 13:16:45 CST 2015

Hi Gustav and John --

What's the use of a local Git server when you are an "alone wolf" or an up to five members team of developers?
BitBucket.org is *free* for *private* unlimited quantity of projects for the mentioned above use cases.
I'm keeping quite a few on my private commercial projects there using both Git and Mercurial.
Her are the stats of one of the biggest sets of projects:

- first commit in August 2010 - it's now  commit# 987,
- 6660 .cs files,
- 55 solutions (.sln files),
- 295 C# projects (.csproj files)

Thank you.