[dba-VS] [AccessD] Visual Studio and source control

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 23:14:06 CST 2015

lol, ok.

I spent a few hours setting up a repository on a server of mine about 8
years ago.  I have spent zero time on it since.  It just works.  It is
mine, completely private.

I do not use it from home.  Ever.  I RD into my dev VM on the server and
do my dev from there.  I don't share it with other developers. It is
mine, completely private.  I did have an assistant in the beginning
years,  We both remoted in and used a shared (SVN) repository.  It all
worked flawlessly.

So there ya go.

If you are saying that local GitHub is not so easy then just say that.
I can just stick with (local) SVN in that case.

Trying to translate a Russian site and then slog through the translation
is not something I desire to do.