[dba-VS] [AccessD] Visual Studio and source control

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 00:51:47 CST 2015

Lol and I'm going to download a 26 petabyte movie over my 60 mb/s phone
link with a 30 gb data cap....

Should take me oh... a few thousand years and a few billion dollars in data.

In the meantime I built a 16 core server with 96 gb of ram and 12 tb
raid 12 and run a full on business from it.  6 VMs on a second little
hex core server with a mere 32 gb of ram.

The fact that something can be done doesn't mean it should be done. Or
that it makes any damned sense for that matter.  There's not a day goes
by that new hacks don't surface exposing millions, even billions of
personal records.  We now have systems in place where every dollar in
your bank account can be drained from Russia or China, and you will
never get it back.

 >As for the Cloud there are some things that just can not be done any
other way.

You got that right.  Ain't technology wonderful?