[dba-VS] VS 2012 and Silverlight 5 Business Apps design time and XAML authoring in VS2012 in general

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Oct 4 05:22:00 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

I can't tell, but I noticed with VS2012, that if I hit the Debug menu, "something" behind the scene happened for 5-10 seconds. That behaviour wasn't carried over to VS2015 even on the same projects. None of these were Silverlight projects though.

Also, I believe that VS2015 can coexist with VS2012, so it should be safe to try - at least you can create a system restore point to revert to.

/gustav