[dba-VS] Part I: Cross-posted from dba-OT: MVVM explained - looking for English language heavy review/revision, and technical review

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Sep 7 03:50:03 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

Thanks for the details. I didn't mean to imply that you were reinventing anything, just wondering why it was needed to create a framework. If it is to modularize the project, I get the idea.

It really sounds like an outstanding project. Silverlight is great as is and, of course, the client has the final word.

/gustav