[dba-VS] Part I: Cross-posted from dba-OT: MVVM explained - looking for English language heavy review/revision, and technical review

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Sep 8 09:44:04 CDT 2015

 HI Gustav --

Thank you for your comments. I have many .NET Framework apps running for my customers, they use mainly MS Access and some MS SQL backends. .NET Framework/C# have proven to be a great development and deployment technologies, thanks to Anders Hejlsberg who is from your native country and  city. How do you, Danes, manage to nurture such a great talents there? :)

BTW, I have started my PC development business quite some time ago supporting a legacy code base of a payroll system written on Turbo Pascal - the whole app, source files, MS DOS system, quite a few other stuff ... everything fitting and running on a 10MB (!) HDD of IBM PC XT... :)

-- Shamil