[dba-VS] Free ebook: Creating Mobile Apps with Xamarin.Forms

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 13 19:53:57 CDT 2016

Hi Gustav:

I would think all the Windows phones should be in the list but Xamarin is a relatively new entry in their stable of applications and they may not have all Windows products currently supported. But if this is the case it will not be too long.

I have noticed the only time Microsoft does not support one of their products is when they want their users to migrate to their latest offerings. ;-)

Jim