[dba-VS] ASP.NET MVC: Retrieve HTML encoded content

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 12:00:10 CDT 2016

I am probably missing something, but why not use an existing CMS and not
have to do any development? I use DOTNETNUKE for some organization sites on
shared hosted accounts and they work well. Once the folks involved get a
little training they can maintain their sections of the site using the built
in editor.

Doug