[dba-VS] ASP.NET MVC: Retrieve HTML encoded content

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 18:47:22 CDT 2016

Jim,

My only experience is with Windows server, hosted sites. Have used on Arvixe, and Godaddy hosting. There is lots of info on the DNN forums, much of the info is from the folks who maintain the  Open Source version. I have used several of the commercial extensions. The ones we used were reasonably priced. We used one of the commercial skin packages to get a nice look to our site. The site I put together for our, now pretty much defunct user group AUGSD.org was one of the built in skins.

That is about all I can help you with.

Doug