[dba-VS] ASP.net & C#

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jul 20 09:42:47 CDT 2020

Any reason for lerning asp.net/ c#  ndSQL Server rather than  PHP, Apche and mySQL?

About 80% of websites with serverside programming use the latter

Apche and mySQL hosting is almost invariably a  lot cheaper than Windows and SQL Server
hosting.

Personally I found PHP/mySQL easy to pick up  It's much simpler than learning  c# and
asp.net

Whichever,  I would suggest doing all of the development locally nd migrating to a web host
when you areready.