[AccessD] Potential Job Opportunity

Mitsules, Mark mitsules_ms at nns.com
Tue Apr 15 14:03:58 CDT 2003

Group,

I respect the varied opinions that this group has to offer, therefore I am
forwarding a question posed by a friend.  He has offered me the opportunity
to develop a web-enabled application that would closely follow the
NETFLIX.com model albeit much smaller scale in terms of transactions.  I
have explained that my background is primarily based around the Micro$oft
platform, and that the scope of his project may require an alternative
approach.  His/my question is this...what collection of components is 'most'
suited for this type of application.  And, if an M$ approach is not the most
suited, what trade-offs, would there be?

Secondly, if any independents are interested in developing such an
application I will forward your contact information if you wish.

Off-list replies are welcome.

Mark