[AccessD] Reports Question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 08:39:17 CDT 2003

Frank
Your question appears to be about reports. If so you can just write a
Case statement in the OnFormat of the Detail which tests any value you
like and sets the BackColor property of the detail section. The ADH has
an example of doing this type of thing although it's specifically for
alternating shaded and clear lines. Principle's the same though.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk