[AccessD] Money, Money, Money makes the world go round

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Tue Aug 5 06:55:47 CDT 2003

Friends,

It is time once again to talk about money...or more accurately, the lack
thereof. Since this list - like anything else - is not free, we need from time
to time a little bit of money to pay our bills.

Our fincancial needs are not great, but if those who feel they have received
help for their project can donate a bit, I am sure we can continue to make our
payments in a timely manner.

Having said this, please be so kind as to visit
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations.htm

In addition, if we can secure a few companies as Corporate Sponsors - for as
little as $100/year -  we can live quite a while off of that.  In addition to
the benefits detailed at
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations/corporate.htm, the Corporate Sponsor
is allowed to include "Official Sponsor of DBA" (plus a link to his website) in
his signature line.

Now, this is a special offer, valid until Aug-31-2003.  You get a whole year of
free advertising in the signature line, plus all the free advice from the best
Access Developers the world over! Surely that is worth more than $100.

Thank you in advance for your conintued support of DataBase Advisors,

Lembit Soobik President DBA
and the Executive Team of DBA