[AccessD] Programatically set Autoformat

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Dec 30 14:29:19 CST 2003

No idea if there is a better way, but here's how I would approach it.  Make
a blank form, using the format of your choice.  Save it as frmStandard or
something.

Then loop through the Forms collection (of the Documents collection (I
think)), to open each form, in design view, and set the properties equal to
that of the frmStandard properties.  You could also match formatting of
controls that way, by creating a loop within that loop to match control
types with similar controls on frmStandard.

I would use that 'dummy' form so you won't have to hardcode the properties
that you want, plus, when you are done, you can keep that code, and if you
want to make a change, just simply change frmStandard and run the code
again.

Drew