[AccessD] .net

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Feb 4 20:25:00 CST 2003

If I were dealing with a language that only allowed 1 character variables, I
would most certainly agree that a should not represent A, or vice versa.
However, we aren't talking about such a language.  I think it is just a
pain, that if I use 'intLargestNumberFoundSoFar', and later I refer to it as
'intLargestNumberForsoFar', that JScript says...oh, a new variable.
VBScript looks at it and says, oh, I know what you mean.

To me it is just intuitive.  'Seperating' your variables by case is a bad
methodology.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Drew