[AccessD] export to excel

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 19 05:42:01 CST 2003

Hi Pedro

I think you need to tell a bit more to get useful help.

Are you making one pivot table from data from 40000 patients?
You can in Excel attach the data from Access without importing them.

Or is it one pivot for each patient?
Do you need a graph or the only the data?
Could you make a sketch of the requested output?

/gustav