[AccessD] Just curious

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Wed Feb 19 11:07:00 CST 2003

In fact it was Charlotte who posted code wrapping a text box in answer to a problem I was having that really opened my eyes to how this works (and yes, it's pretty simple).  I have simple examples if you need them (offline requests only).

HTH,

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan