[AccessD] Dir Function Oddities and WinXP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 28 01:56:00 CST 2003

I think I will give up on the recursive Dir function and try the api's
below
and see if there is any difference.  I was blowing up on the System
Volume Information
directory which is a hidden directory for Restores

Private Declare Function FindFirstFile Lib "kernel32" _
   Alias "FindFirstFileA" _
  (ByVal lpFileName As String, _
   lpFindFileData As WIN32_FIND_DATA) As Long

Private Declare Function FindNextFile Lib "kernel32" _
   Alias "FindNextFileA" _
  (ByVal hFindFile As Long, _