[AccessD] How to Tell Form which other form it was opened by

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 29 10:30:00 CST 2003

Susan,

You can also give the formA a public property called something like
"CalledFrom".  Then you can use a variety of methods to populate that
property:  set it directly from the calling form, set it using the
openargs argument, etc.  I generally do that with my forms so that when
the form closes, I can simply navigate back to the the CalledFrom
object.  That approach allows you to do some fairly complex navigation
with multiple objects open in a database.

Charlotte Foust