[AccessD] DBA's Website

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jan 29 17:32:00 CST 2003

Hey, since you all have archives running on your site....should I take mine
down?  (I have http://intranet.marlow.com/AccessD which is holding up until
a few weeks ago.  http://www.wolfwares.com/AccessD is still down, but should
be up soon, and then it would be up to the current date.  (I have a TON of
stuff waiting to be archived, but my DSL is still down.).).

Let me know.  I can send you my .mdb if you want to fill the new archive
with it.  (It's around 124 megs. (28.4 zipped)).  If you want, I can still
host an 'older' archive, if you want to keep say a year or two on the new
server to save space.  The archives wouldn't ever overflow my home machine,
at least not in my lifetime.  (I have 110 gigs on that drive).

Drew