[AccessD] ValidationRule+desperate

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Jul 16 15:12:40 CDT 2003

Mark,

I chose the word "edit" carefully so no one should misunderstand that
all I do is check the validation rules that are implemented at the field
level.  Many of the business rules are too complex to do at the field
level, such as "If field A has a value from set X, then field B must
have a value from set Y," where sets X and Y may have anything from very
simple to very complex relationships.

See my comments under the other thread on this topic that the other Mark
has created.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency