[AccessD] Treeview Speed problems

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 17 05:03:37 CDT 2003

Hi Sander

I had a brief look at the 'Access VB SQL Advisor' demo and it is no
wonder why the slow version of the treeview form is that slow; she
loads the full tree by creating and running a subquery for each and
every node.
The fast version loads levels/nodes as needed which increases speed
for the initial load by a factor five. If you have one fast query
retrieving all nodes in one go I'm not sure the speed increase will
be that large.

/gustav